In recent weeks, most of my blog posts have centred around the upcoming Bloggers Bash. This will be the fourth year the Bash has taken place and I’m delighted to say it’ll be my fourth year of going to it. The Bash is growing, from a social gathering of 20 people outside the British Library in 2015, to an event that offers opportunities to learn more about successful blogging, whilst retaining the chance to meet old friends and make new ones.
Because it’s growing, last year the committee doubled in size and I have had the privilege of being part of that, which is why my blogs have been focused on the Bash recently. In a way, it seems ironic, because I’m not the most prolific blogger, but it’s been good to get an insight into the work that goes on behind the scenes (and it’s a lot of work, so do come along and make it all worthwhile!). We’re also trying to make it very relevant to the participants, so this latest post is looking for feedback that’ll help achieve that with one of the sessions…
Panel Debate 2018
The Annual Bloggers Bash returns bigger and better than ever on Saturday 19th May 2018. The venue is booked, and the committee have been busy working behind the scenes to ensure the day is full of fun, learning opportunities, networking, and, of course, the blogtastic award ceremony.
To ensure that you get the most out of your day we are looking for your input. We received incredible feedback about the panel debate at last year’s event so we’ve decided to bring this back.
In order to maximise the time and choose the right panellists to meet your needs we want you to submit questions/topics that can be put forward for debate.
Here are a few suggestions to get your mind ticking:
- Do you want to learn more about Flipboard, StumbleUpon, or another platform?
- Are you interested in how to make graphics for your blog, or how to create images?
- Would you rather learn how to market, or monetize your blog?
- Does learning how to create an effective social media strategy appeal to you?
Let us know what topics you would like to see covered at the Panel Debate 2018 and help us help you.
STILL TIME TO GET YOUR TICKETS:
Tickets (available until 3rd May) £25 pp
Late entry ticket (available between 4th – 18th May) £30 pp
Please take note of the small print:
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled
- Tickets are non-transferable
- Tickets are limited on a first come first served basis
- Cost of a ticket is for entry to the event only (not for food or anything else)
- Those buying a ticket agree to comply with any health & safety rules set by the venue and to behave in a way that will not impact upon the enjoyment of other people
- The Committee reserves the right to change the venue and/or agenda of the event
- Payment for tickets via PayPal only.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Join Sacha and the committee on our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/991165987611263/
You can also join us for our monthly Twitter Hour (the first Sunday of every month 7pm-8pm) using the hashtag #BlogBashChat or join in the conversation on Twitter by using the #BloggersBash hashtag.
You can be the first to know all the latest bash news by signing up to our mailing list here.