After concentrating on other things for the last couple of weeks, here’s an important announcement about the upcoming Bloggers Bash…
It’s hard to believe, but the Bash is less than a month away! Final preparations are underway at Bash Central, including setting the agenda for the day. We’re putting together a great event, including awards, speeches, talks and our popular panel debate, as well as time for networking and getting to know your fellow bloggers.
So, without further ado, here is the agenda for the 2018 Bloggers’ Bash:
10:30-11:15am Arrival and Registration (including a registration video by Hugh!)
11:15-11:20am Welcome Speech
11:20amThe first three awards will be handed out!
- Best Pal
- Hidden Gem
11:45am Presentation and Q&A with Ritu, winner of Best Overall Blog in 2017 (Read more here)
12:15-1:45pm Break for lunch/networking
1:45pm Presentation and Q&A with the intrepid founder of the Blogger’s Bash, our very own Sacha Black (Read more here)
2:15pm Three more awards!
- Book Reviewer
2:30pm Panel Discussion with Blogging Experts. It’s your chance to ask our experts your burning blogging questions. Read more here
3:15pm Our four final awards for the day!
- Services to Blogging
- Best Overall
- Competition winner
3:45pm Closing Speech
4-6pm Adjourn to the bar for networking
Still undecided? Head on over to our testimonials post and hear from bloggers who’ve attended in previous years.
We’re looking forward to seeing you all!
DON’T MISS OUT! THERE’S STILL TIME TO GET TICKETS:
Tickets (available until 3rd May) £25 pp
Late entry ticket (available between 4th – 18th May) £30 pp
Please take note of the small print:
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled
- Tickets are non-transferable
- Tickets are limited on a first come first served basis
- Cost of a ticket is for entry to the event only (not for food or anything else)
- Those buying a ticket agree to comply with any health & safety rules set by the venue and to behave in a way that will not impact upon the enjoyment of other people
- The Committee reserves the right to change the venue and/or agenda of the event
- Payment for tickets via PayPal only.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Join Sacha and the committee on our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/991165987611263/